Quick facts amongst the misleading headlines since many people haven’t been reading down to the last paragraph or two where the article states black market THC cartridges are responsible for these deaths.
1. The UK is currently putting vape shops in hospitals after the Royal College of Physicians deemed eCigarettes 95% less harmful than traditional cigarettes.
2. The FDA said it’s black market THC cartridges that caused the deaths.
3. On September 13th at 8:00 AM the CDC said, “All of the products used were electronic vaping pens/e-cigarettes that had refillable chambers or interchangeable cartridges with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) vaping concentrates or oils, which were all purchased on the street.”
3. Adults vape fruity flavors. They also drink fruity alcohol. Banning flavors in traditional vapor products wouldn’t have saved those lives as they’re related to black market THC cartridges.
4. Bans create black markets. Black markets are dangerous and can lead to deaths. See 2 & 3
5. Big tobacco company’s stock increased since they’ve been putting our misleading headlines blaming deaths on traditional eCigarettes.
6. Smoking is responsible for .5 million deaths per year
7. Vaping is more accessible to youth because it should be T-21 (21 to purchase) and ID required upon delivery for online sales just as alcohol sales. Altria owns JUUL; they also own Phillip Morris. JUUL is what kids are stealth vaping in classes. JUUL, aka Big Tobacco, spent the last two years marketing to kids.
8. If this were about the youth, they would ban cigarettes, guns, and flavored alcohol.
But they don’t, because bans create black markets.
Black markets are dangerous.
🔎Royal College of Physicians deem vaping 95% less harmful•
🔎The report by the Royal College of Physicians
🔎Vape Stores in Hospitals
🔎FDA admits the deaths are linked to vaping black market THC cartridges